Thursday, June 14, 2012

Errata

There are about a million things I want to do in the next week. Free food truck happy hour at Elbo Room tonight, Big Freedia at Public Space, dance party fundraiser for Lyon-Martin, friends to see and a blooming backyard to sit in and drink wine. This weekend is supposed to be warm and sunny, and I plan on taking full advantage. The Proxy Project in Hayes Valley has a little bike party going on, there's a new food truck lot in Soma, and a singalong movie in Dolores Park on Saturday night. And eventually I'm going to do one of these midnight mystery bike rides. Next week there is a free Hendrick's party at the Swedish American Hall, SF Weekly's summer party, and a lot of summer solstice action happening. Plus: getting ready for Pride.

In my world in consumerism, Heidi has a pop-up online shop. Luckily all the things I wanted sold out quickly, so I couldn't do any damage. 

Last night I made the tastiest beast of a dinner. I had leftover tsukemen broth from Hapa Ramen's popup at Wing Wings (the ramen was really tasty), and I poured it over curried spaghetti squash and roasted brussel sprouts and broccoli. The two Brecki modes of eating are (not very artistically) displayed here:
Mike's plate is neatly segmented and hotsauced up. Mine is a mess. A very delicious mess.

No comments: