Monday, June 6, 2011

Girlventures

This weekend was all about recovery from the last few weeks. I got to putter around the house and the neighborhood, catch up with friends, and eat some good food. Sunday I went a little overboard at the farmer's market, and, faced with several baskets of strawberries, made Smitten Kitchen's Strawberry Summer Cake. Highly recommended.
On a walk around the neighborhood I saw this, which is now going to be the name of my future band.
Or what I will call my first novel when I start writing dirty fiction.

Last night Mike had a show at the Rickshaw Stop, which had a fancy light show. Look how fancy.
And their vinyl is now out! How rad looking is it? It also comes in regular black vinyl.
You should buy it.

1 comment:

dethbakin said...

WHOA that vinyl is way cool!