Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daily Mile

I am obsessed with the Daily Mile. I heard about it from Vanessa, who mentioned it in the context of being injured and missing tracking her workouts there. So I swooped in like a vulture to make it my own. It's essentially a social networking site for athletes - you can add friends, track your workouts, and compare yourself to others if you so choose. I do not so choose, at least not at this point, when I am but a weakling. As a result I only have two Daily Mile friends, which suits me just fine, but reading about other people's workouts really is motivating. In the first week I joined I ran double the mileage that I generally do. If you are a data hound, you should check it out. And friend me! So that we can see how many donuts we collectively burn.

No comments: