Monday, July 28, 2008

Non Ministrari sed Ministrare

Everyone likes to think that what they do all day makes a difference in people's lives. Teachers and doctors and the corner store guy who sells you a Vitamin Water when you are parched all know the positive effect they've had on you. Those of us who work on the intertubes, not so much.

Enter Alerts, which allow me to track how people are using - and then blogging or twittering about - the product for whose benefit I spend all day harassing publishers. (If you think that was some tortured writing, you should see the crappy blogs that talk smack on my baby.)

That's why I'm always so pleased to see examples of people using GBS for good. Today's example:
In case you can't read the full title, it says, "Bloodborne Body Odor and Halitosis: Uniting Sufferers and Experts."

Yes, my friends, I am a force for good in this world.

No comments: