- drank a sick number of PBRs at the Wiretap show
- hosted an impromptu sake-bomb party at Fly Bar
- had an epic picnic in Dolores Park
- spent Saturday playing various sport in GGPark
- went to the Secret Slides!!!
- had a Family Dinner at our place that involved unimaginable amounts of food, mojitos, and caipirinhas
- rode our bikes across the bridge to Sausalito and took the ferry back. I made Ian and Mike come with me to the Tiny Stuff store (not it's real name, I don't think). Find of the Day below.
- ate sushi and drank sake until we moved with sloth
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Brennans are torn asunder once more
My brother flew out yesterday. I am sad he is gone, but we really couldn't have sustained that level of gluttony for much longer. While he was here, we: