Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I need yoga or therapy or something.

We are doing a painful but necessary project at work that involves lots of spreadsheets and codes, and last night, all night, I dreamed of columns and rows and lines of letters and numbers. Even more messed up, the codes were assigned to all of our sprouting plants, so I had to organize cells and cells of codes associated with tomatoes and blue bonnets and beans and basil. There were codes for smooth leaves and codes for lobed leaves, for just-sprouted seedlings and for bigger plants. And, of course, I had no idea how exactly I was supposed to be ordering it all.

I also dreamed that I was trying to show someone how to spell my name on my iPhone but I kept typing it in wrong, and that I went surfing on a baking pan.

No comments: