Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yo Momma

My mom's hilarity really only manifests itself vocally, so sadly I have nothing to contribute to Postcards from Yo Momma, but that is probably for the best, because even though these moms come across as endearing, they also sound totally nuts. Last night I had a dream that my mom was publicly mocking me for everything I did, so I really don't even want to think about pissing her off right now.

Also, the other night I made baked ziti and garlic bread and roasted asparagus with parmesan and roasted carrots with an olive tapenade that I whipped up at the very last minute because Hartz left a bush-sized clump of fresh parsley in our fridge, and what the hell are you supposed to do with parsley other than get it stuck between your teeth? Make an olive tapenade, that's what. And then there were chocolate cupcakes that resulted in a seriously tasty mess.

Yo momma.

No comments: